What is A Yankee Bet?
A Yankee bet involves 4 different selections from different events, all being part of one bet. These selections are combined in order to create a total of 11 bets. These 11 bets include: 1x 4-fold accumulator, 4x treble bets and 6x double bets.
We have created a Yankee bet calculator that allows you to calculate everything from the stake, the return and the profits for a Yankee bet that you may be considering placing.
How To Use A Yankee Bet Calculator
Using the Yankee calculator is simple. Here is a simple step-by-step guide and how you can use the Yankee bet calculator efficiently:
- Enter in the unit stake
- Select whether it is an each way bet or not.
- Enter the outcome of the different selections and also their odds
- Calculate the bet and you will see your total stake, total return and total profit.
Benefit Of Using Bet Calculator For Yankee Bets
There are many benefits to using the Yankee bet calculator.
- It’s free
- It allows you to calculate the risk and reward of your potential bet
- Analyse each individual outcome
- Saves you working it out in your head